Foil Coffee Bags with Side Gusset, 12 to 16oz, Black - Case of 100 or 500
Constructed from quality multi-layer foil material. These side gusseted bags are named for the gusset, or fold, on either side of the bag. The gussets expand when the bag is filled with product. The weight of the product (coffee, tea, nuts, etc.) usually holds the bag upright.
This bag features two long faces or panels (front and back) for product branding. The seam runs down the back of the bag and the one-way valve is installed on the upper portion of the front panel, leaving space for a label on the front.
Today, the foil, heat sealable side gusset bag is the most commonly recognized format for packaging fresh roasted coffee. However, it's also commonly used for pet food and pet treats, powdered goods, teas, nuts, speciality foods, and more.
The patented one-way degassing valve allows air to escape the bag but does not let it in.
- Sharp-looking glossy black foil valve bags - our most popular color
- Commonly known as coffee bags or foil gusseted bags
- Each bag holds approximately 12 to 16oz of coffee
- Each case = 500 coffee bags
- Features "easy peel" film for no-scissor opening
- These bags should be sealed using a heat sealer
- Patented one-way degassing valve for optimal freshness
- One-way valve bags are especially important for fresh coffee
- Film is constructed from several layers
- Protects bag contents from light, oxygen, moisture, odor, etc.
- Outside of bag is aluminum foil with a PET polyester coating
- Inside of bag features a LLDPE liner - low density polyethylene
Approximate Bag Dimensions in Inches (W x D x H):