Coffee, Coffee, Coffee
Coffee.org Trademark, Copyright 0
Coffee.org respects the intellectual property of others, and we ask our users to do the same. It is not our intent to harm or disparage you in any way. We have a number of writers who write articles and provide product information.
If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, or your intellectual property rights have been otherwise violated, please let us know immediately. We ask you provide us the following information:
* A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
* Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, in the case of multiple copyrighted works, a representative list of such works.
* Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit Coffee.org to locate the material.
* Information reasonably sufficient to permit Coffee.org contact you, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail address at which you may be contacted.
* A statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
* A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly in-fringed.
Coffee.org notice or claims of copyright or other intellectual property infringement can be sent to legal@Coffee.org
- Alex Nikitin
I want you to be 100% fully and completely satisfied when you do business with me. If you are a first-time customer, or a loyal long-time customer, you may order from me with confidence.
My guarantee covers two types of products:
Guarantee for beverages, break room supplies and accessories.
If you are not 100% fully and completely satisfied with your purchase of any of our beverages, supplies or accessories simply return the item to us within 30 days of purchase.
We will promptly replace that item for you, or refund your full purchase price – your choice. No Questions asked.
Guarantee for machines, beverage equipment and related parts.
Beverage equipment and parts – both home and commercial – are guaranteed and warranted by the manufacturer.
Call us and we will secure the return authorization for you and assist in getting the product replaced or we will refund your money. Some of our equipment manufactures required a restocking fee or 20% of the purchase price.
Returns and Exchanges:
If for any reason you need to return or exchange an item, call 1-800-344-2739 and get a return authorization number.
The returned merchandise must be in saleable condition with manufactures original packing. Please send your package to us via insured and prepaid UPS or US Mail. The shipping fee is not refundable. Some of the machines may carry a small restocking fee. Our intent is for you to be satisfied and a long-term customer. I will do my very best to make you a happy customer. Miss Ellie.
Send returns to:
5705 Steephill Road
Fort Smith, AR 72916.
We will handle your return by either promptly exchanging the item or issuing a credit or refund. We accept returns up to 30 days of your receipt. Exceptions are damaged and defective items. Shipping Damage: If a package arrives and is damaged, please e-mail us or call our customer service department. Claims against a common common carrier must be made by us. Save all packaging for any claims. Thank you. Ellie
- Alex Nikitin
Coffee Shop -- Coffee.org 0Miss Ellie's Coffee.org loves connecting through social media with all our friends. Check out our Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram and more. Our "Get it Early" blog has fun and informative articles on a variety of topics. Emmie's Coffee shop was created because we love our customers and want to keep in touch. Our daily posts on Facebook and our weekly blog posts let us know what topics are most important to our friends and customers. Check us out on Youtube for helpful videos and Instagram for our favorite coffee jokes and pictures. Thanks for stopping by. We love you! -Emmie and Ellie
- Alex Nikitin
Purchase Orders 0
We accept purchase orders from non-profits, schools, military, government organizations and corporations.
Whether you need coffee, break room supplies or corporate gifts for clients, we have them at Coffee.org. If you are a school, business, church group, company, city, local or federal government, we would love to work with you on your next order.
We are very friendly to work with and will gladly accept purchase orders.
Purchase orders can be emailed to email@example.com or faxed to (479)434-6923. We generally like to establish a credit account prior to the completion of the first order and the assurance of an invoice. The first purchase orders must be accompanied by a letter on official corporate stationary. Our customer service partners will confirm receipt the purchase order, verify the specifics and ship your order immediately.
- Alex Nikitin